Do you want to improve your presentation skills? Whether it is a job talk, department meeting, donor meeting, or a national conference, these tools will assist you in presenting yourself in a manner than can build confidence and increase your effectiveness tailored to your audience. Join Dana Band for a day-long interactive workshop. You will:
- Learn a process to prepare for a variety of presentation opportunities
- Apply a model to organize and prioritize your material
- Apply PowerPoint guidelines for increased retention
- Prepare to participate on a panel
- Manage question-and-answer segments with confidence and control
- Use stories to make presentations more vivid and memorable
- Use visualizing to clarify ideas and boost retention
- Engage your audience to hold their attention and gain buy-in
- Deliver strong openings that grab your audience’s attention
- Close in memorable ways that spark action
Participants should come prepared with a current presentation–one they have just given or one that they will be presenting in the near future.
$95 Registration Fee* includes breakfast and lunch, plus access to the Dana Band Group’s STAND OUT Video Presentation Library for a year!
*Add 2.2% processing fee for credit card payments for a total of $97.09.
Checks should be payable to ABPD and mailed to:
Administrative Director, ABPD
10900 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland OH 44106-4976
Please include the name and institutional affiliation of each attendee.
This workshop is supported by generous donations from the following: